5 Fandom Friday: Favorite munchies while blogging
Hello friends and Happy Friday to you all.
For anyone who follows me on Instagram (@jmccrafts) or Twitter (@jennlmcclure91) knows, Mo had ankle surgery yesterday. Luckily this weekend was a mandatory four day weekend put on my by big boss, so I got to drive up last night instead of waiting until tonight. I took him to his doctor appointment, to go see his Primary care Manager, and then to lunch, and the commissary. We're having a lazy weekend because he can't walk a lot, but tomorrow is a Whiskey Tasting at The Auld Rogue we're going to, which we greatly enjoyed last time.
So today's topic is a rather fun one in my opinion! I love learning about my fellow bloggers and getting small peaks into who they are as people, not just what they show us through their blog (my my, that sounds a little creepy....) but I like knowing more about them because it makes me like them more as bloggers to know that they are real people and not just a persona you see on a screen.
Today's topic: Favorite muncher's while blogging. I always have something to drink or eat when I sit around my computer, because I am never around it for a short period of time. I'm on my computer usually with a purpose, for which I know I am going to be stationary for a while.
1. Soda- either Coke or Dr. Pepper.... they are my two favorites and pretty much the only soda that I drink. I now prefer German coke as I have mentioned before.... it just tastes better because of the sugar they use in it.
2. Miyo Water- I like to mix Miyo flavors in my water, three in particular. I like Fruit Punch, Watermelon, and a little bit of Black Cherry all mixed together. It's sweet but not too overpowering, especially because the water bottles I get here are a Liter (33.8 fl oz)
3. Twizzlers- Twizzlers have always been my favorite go to snack! For as long as I can remember, and I have no idea why. I like to mix it up with regular cherry Twizzlers and the peel apart Twizzlers! Talking about them makes me really wish I has some right now... sad panda.
4. M&M's- They are great little go-to snacks because they are small. I am good with a handful at a time usually, unless I am like binge eating candy... which is a rare occurrence these days.
5. Ritz Chips/ Wheat Thins- So these are really two different things but they are quite similar in my opinion... they are both super yummy! I like the Sour Cream and Onion Ritz Chips (Mo likes the regular ones) and Wheat Thins are the best when my GERD is on a rage and my stomach is upset.
Honorable Mentions: because it's never easy to just choose 5 favorites...
1. Pringles I love me some pringles
2. Hershey's Kisses Right up there with M&M's
3. Sweet Tea I was born and raised in the south... need I say more?
4. Cookies Either Girl Scout Cookies or Chocolate Cookies will do... Mo just likes Cookie dough
5. Garlic Parm Knots These are good any time of day!
What are some of your favorite blogging (or anytime) snacks?