5 Fandom Friday's: Songs That Changed My Life
I am an avid music nerd with a vast taste in music, the only exclusion is most pop and rap music. I have loved music for as long as I can remember. My music library has days worth of music, and there is a song for every situation. I also sang throughout both middle and high school which just added to my love of music.
It was very difficult to choose just 5 songs that have somehow influenced or changed my life. I sometimes associate songs with people that have been in my life or are currently in my life. Onto a list.
Songs That Changed My Life:
1. Between The Raindrops by Lifehouse ft. Natasha Bedingfield Mo introduced me to it and I fell in love with it. He says that this song reminds him of me, which was kind of sweet. I prefer this version over the original. Everybody has that one love song that sticks with them, and this is definitely one of them.
2. Fight Like A Girl- Bombshel This is a good song for girls to listen to it... kind of one of those girl power songs. Every woman needs a girl empowerment song! It talks about a woman being strong despite being bullied, sick with cancer, and life in general.
3. This is Halloween- Danny Elfman (Nightmare Before Christmas) This is my favorite movie and so this song kinda became my theme song when I was in high school. I can definitely sing the entire song without the music....
4. Diamonds- Any Given Day (cover of Rhianna's song by a heavy metal German band). I am not a fan of the original song, but absolutely LOVE the cover song! I love the lead singer's voice and how he switches so easily between his singing voice and his screamo voice (the singer in me has a field day)
5. Sweater Weather- Alyson & Max Stoner (Cover of The Neighborhood's song) I found this while looking for The Neighborhood version and fell in love with this version. I love her voice!!! So there are two love songs on this list. Sometimes songs just speak to you!
I could go on and on about my favorite songs
Read Me My Rights: Brantley Gilbert
One Hell of an Amen: Brantley Gilbert
Bring Me To Life: Evanescence
Leaving Home: Katie Arminger
Like My Mother Does: Laura Alaina
Mambo Number 5: Lou Bega
Crash My Party: Luke Bryan
Glass: Thompson Square
Courtesy of The Red, White, and Blue: Toby Keith
What are some songs that changed your life?